The California Department of Education requires schools and districts to ask students about school safety, the learning environment, alcohol, tobacco, and other drug issues.Westside gathers this information through the California Healthy Kids Survey. 5th – 8th graders will be participating in the California Healthy Kids survey December 11th – January 26th.Participation in the survey is voluntary on the part of the student, and we hope you will give permission so that your child's opinion and knowledge can be part of the information gleaned from the survey. The survey is anonymous. No names or any other identifying information are connected to the answers except for the name of the school.
If you wish to view the survey, you may do so at the school office or online.
- Elementary Bilingual Survey
- Middle School Core Module
- Middle School Core Module Spanish
- Middle School Closing the Achievement Gap Module
- Middle School Closing the Achievement Gap Module Spanish
- Middle School Resiliency and Youth Development Module
- Middle School Resiliency and Youth Development Module Spanish
If you have questions, please contact
Assistant Superintendent, Educational Services