These past few months have been busy as we’ve welcomed back students of in-person learning. Initially we anticipated that all the students who’d chosen hybrid learning would return when LACDPH allowed reopening, many families preferred to remain on distance learning for the remainder of this school year. Though this change resulted in some teacher changes, we were able to accommodate the choices of most families, and I thank our staff for their tireless efforts to make those changes possible. We are pleased to have students back on campus and have appreciated all of your support and cooperation in making this transition.
In this article:
- DELAC Meeting May 14th at 10:00
- Superintendent's Advisory May 25th at 12:15
- Middle School Promotion Ceremonies in June
- Year Long Distance Learning for 2021-22
- 2021-2022 School Year Enrollment and Transfers
- Board of Trustee meeting May 4th and 18th at 6:00 PM - watch via YouTube!
- Honoring Service of Teachers (May 4th), Classified employees (May 18th), Management (June 8)
- Valley View and Greg Anderson Academy become WASC Accredited!