Guidelines for Arrival, Dismissal, and School Parking on Avenue P-8
The numbers for each location listed below correspond to the numbers on the map:
- School gates for student entrance/exit onto campus during arrival/dismissal, and for picking up students at Boys & Girls Club after school hours
- School gate for all parents, volunteers, and guests checking in at the office/health office
- Walking zone for parents who are walking to meet students for pick-up after school
- Vehicle Drive-Through Lane for student drop-off and pick-up. Pull all the way forward to the farthest cone (marked by the star on the map). Pull up closely alongside the cones so that cars may pass to the left. Do not stop and let students in or out at or before the gate.
- Parking for staff and visitors
- Handicapped parking
- ENTRANCE to the parking lot. Do not stop to let students in or out here.
- EXIT from the parking lot. Right turn only between 7:00-8:00 am and 1:00-2:30 pm.
Parking lot safety is everyone's responsibility!