Skip To Main Content

Vendors & Purchasing

Becoming a Vendor

with Westside Union School District

If you are interested in becoming a supply vendor or service-providing vendor (non-construction trades), please send a letter on your company letterhead with the following information:

  • Complete company name
  • Company address
  • Company phone and fax numbers
  • Sales representative contact information
  • A description of the products that your company provides

Please send the letter to:

Westside Union School District
ATTN: Purchasing
41914 50th Street West
Quartz Hill, CA 93536

Please feel free to attach a company brochure.

Please note that if your company provides a service we require a current W9. If the address on your W9 is out-of-state, we require a California Form 590 in addition to your W9.

Thank you for your interest.

Vendor Interest Request

Supply or Service-Providing Only

Construction or similar service vendors, please review Bidding and Contracting requirements and procedures