Please notify your child's teacher if your child's pick-up or drop-off arraignments will change.
Drop-Off Information: Please do not cross 90th Street.
- The Kindergarten drop-off gate: will be open through the beginning of September- this is located near the front office. Parents must park and walk their children to this gate.
- Front Office: children may walk through the front office. Parents please park in a parking spot and let their children out for this option. No blocking traffic.
- Turn-Around: parents can drive through the turn-around off of Ave H. An employee will assist children in the turn-around area.
Pick-Up Information: All adults who are picking up children at Del Sur must be on the child's emergency card they are picking up.
- 90th Street Gate: You must get out of your car and go to the gate to pick up your child. No children will be released without a parent coming to the gate.
- Turn-Around: This is a valet style pick-up method children will remain on the sidewalk until a whistle is blown by a staff member and at this point the child may walk to his/her car. No parents will be allowed to pick up their child through the Turn-Around Gate. Please do not call your child to the vehicle safety first.
- Buses: Please see the office for your child's bus number. Call transportation with questions number available in the front office.
- Boys and Girls Club: We offer after school care for students. Please contact the Boys and Girls Club for enrollment information.