All New Students are enrolled through our District Office.
If you are new to Westside, welcome! Please read the information below to complete your child's enrollment.
Please note: Students currently enrolled do not need to re-enroll*. ONLY new students to Westside need to complete a new enrollment application.
FOR THE 2021-2022 SCHOOL YEAR
Student Registration for the 2021-2022 School Year is
NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.
Please check back here in February for updated information.
Our Guide to Enrollment packet has all the information and forms necessary to enroll a new student in grades TK-8. It is available to view/download by selecting this link Guide to Enrollment.
Enrollment is an easy 2-step process:
- Select the link at the bottom of this page to submit your Online Enrollment Application
- Upload all necessary documents listed in your Guide via Let's Talk
Documents Required (unless otherwise noted) for Enrollment:
- California Statewide Student ID [in Guide to Enrollment]
- Verification of Residency (and Statement of Residence, if applicable) [in Guide to Enrollment]
- Two utility bills - for more information select Residence
- Current Immunization Record http://www.shotsforschool.org/k-12/
- Proof of Birth - Birth Certificate, Passport, Baptismal Certificate, Proof of Birth Affidavit (Hospital Certificate is NOT acceptable) (Required for TK, K, 1st grade, requested for all other grades)
- Most recent report card, if enrolling mid-year (Required only for middle school)
- Report of Health Examination, completed & signed by student's physician (Required only for Transitional Kindergarten, Kindergarten & 1st grader, if 1st grader has not attended Kindergarten)
- Oral Health Assessment, completed & signed by student's dentist (Required only for Transitional Kindergarten, Kindergarten & 1st grader, if 1st grader has not attended Kindergarten)
- Copy of current IEP or 504, if applicable
Kindergarten: Children must have their fifth birthday on or before September 1 to enroll in Kindergarten in the 2020-2021 school year. For more information about Kindergarten select Kindergarten.
Transitional Kindergarten: Children must have their fifth birthday between September 2 and December 2 (inclusive) to qualify for Transitional Kindergarten. For more information about Transitional Kindergarten select Transitional Kindergarten.
Due to our current situation with school closures, walk-in appointments are not available at this time. We will update this information as it changes.
As of 5/11/2020:
Once you have completed the online enrollment application, and have all required documents, you will now be able to complete your enrollment via our Let’s Talk communication tool, our temporary online enrollment appointment.
1. Select the Let’s Talk link on our website, then select Enrollment as your subject.
2. Include the following information: 1) student’s name, 2) student’s birthdate, and 3) your information.
3. Upload all required documents.
We will respond to your communication with the status of the application once it has been reviewed.
Students will not be able to start school until their enrollment is complete.
* Note: Students currently enrolled at a school in Westside Union School District at the end of the school year, in Kindergarten - 7th grade, do not need to re-enroll. The only exception is PreSchool students who will be starting Kindergarten in the upcoming school year.
We are currently only accepting enrollment & transfers for the current school year, 2020-2021.