Skip To Main Content

Enroll Your Student

All New Students are enrolled through our Online Registration systems.


Parents, the Student Annual Updates for returning students is accessed from your PowerSchool Parent Portal, NOT the following links.

Please note:  Students currently enrolled do not need to re-enroll*.  ONLY new students to Westside need to complete a new enrollment application. 



Online enrollment is an easy 2-step process:

Step 1:  Complete an online enrollment application (Please click on the link below and create an account to complete your student(s) application. This application is not available in paper form.) 


2023-2024 Online Enrollment & Transfer Application

2023-2024 Solicitud de Inscriptión y Transferencia En Lìnea


Step 2 : Submit ALL required documents listed below using our Let’s talk communication tool.

  • California Statewide Student ID  (CLICK HERE)

  • Verification of Residency and Statement of Residence (CLICK HERE)

  • Two utility bills - for more information select Residence

  • Current Immunization Record

  • Proof of Birth (Required for TK, K, 1st grade, requested for all other grades):

    • Birth Certificate, Passport, Baptismal Certificate, Proof of Birth Affidavit

    • Hospital Certificate is NOT acceptable

  • Most recent report card, if enrolling mid-year (Required only for middle school)

  • Report of Health Examination, completed & signed by student's physician  (Required only for Transitional Kindergarten, Kindergarten & 1st grader, if 1st grader has not attended Kindergarten)

  • Oral Health Assessment / Oral Health Assessment  - Spanish, completed & signed by student's dentist  (Required only for Transitional Kindergarten, Kindergarten & 1st grader, if 1st grader has not attended Kindergarten)

  • Copy of current IEP or 504, if applicable 



How to use Let's Talk

  1. Select the Let’s Talk link  

    Button to contact Let's Talk
  1. Select Enrollment documents or questions under the enrollment category.

  2. Include the following information: 1) student’s name, 2) student’s birthdate, and 3) your information. 

  3. Attach all required documents by clicking on the paper clip icon located under the description box.  

  4. DO NOT select hide my contact under your contact information. This will make you anonymous and we will not be able to reply to you.  

  1. Please DO NOT send documents for multiple students in one Let’s Talk Ticket. Open one ticket per student. 


Things to consider after you submit documents:  

  • We will respond to your communication with the status of the application once it has been reviewed. 

  • Please allow 1 to 2 business days for a response. 

  • Students will not be able to start school until all documents have been received and reviewed. 

* Note: Students currently enrolled at a school in Westside Union School District at the end of the school year, in TK - 7th grade, do not need to re-enroll.  The only exception is Preschool students who will be starting Kindergarten in the upcoming school year. 



Kindergarten and Transitional Kindergarten

NOTE:  Space is limited in transitional kindergarten. Once seats are filled students will be placed on a waitlist. 

If you have a question, please contact our office at 661-722-0716 x40901.