Parents & Students
Visit the Parent Portal for access to attendance, grades and so much more!
Educational Services places a high priority on keeping parents informed of Westside's curriculum and programs. Parent Guides which inform parents of the concepts and skills expected of students at their particular grade level are available.
Additionally, Educational Services sponsors Parent Workshops to assist parents with ways they can help their students in school.
Maps provided below are for reference only and are subject to change. It is our recommendation that you call the Office of Educational Services with a physical street address to confirm the school for the area on the map that you are interested in.
School Accountability Report Card (SARC)
SARC reports are provided annually to the community to allow the public to evaluate and compare schools for student achievement, environment, resources and demographics.
It is the goal of Westside Union School District to implement IPM by focusing on long-term prevention or suppression of pests through accurate pest identification, by frequent monitoring for pest presence, by applying appropriate action levels, and by making the habitat less conducive to pests using sanitation and mechanical and physical controls. Pesticides that are effective will be used in a manner that minimizes risks to people, property, and the environment, and only after other options have been shown ineffective.
Our pest management objectives are:
- To implement a safe and effective program to protect the health and well-being of students and staff, plus maintain a productive learning environment.
- Prevent pests from spreading in the schools and minimize pesticide exposure to students, staff, and the public.
- Integrated Pest Management Plan
- Accountability Progress Reporting
- California Department of Education
- California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress
- CA Curriculum Frameworks and Content Standards
- GATE Information
- Bullying Information
- National Parent Teacher Association (PTA)
- California Parent Teacher Association (PTA)
- Smarter Balanced Assessment
- Khan Academy
- Class Zone
- Ed100: California's Education System 100% Demystified