- What is my child talking about when they say Google?
- How do I change my child’s Google password?
- What can be installed on a Chromebook Google account?
- Do I have access to my student’s Google account?
- How do I know my student's information is safe while using GSuite?
You will have to use your student’s WUSD Google information to log into Google. We recommend logging into a separate Chrome browser for your student. To access your student’s Google account, open up the browser that you created for them. This browser will have their school links and access to their google G Suite. If you misplace your student’s Google account, please contact your child’s teacher.
Student accounts cannot receive information from outside of the district GSuite and they cannot send anything out of our district. Their documents and information is protected in a district 'bubble'.
Google has signed a CSPA agreement with the district that states that they comply with all Student Privacy laws.
- How can I keep my student safe online?
- How can I encourage Digital Citizenship?
- How can I know what my student is doing online?
You can access your student’s school Google account at any time to monitor work and browsing history. Your student should know their user name and password, or you can ask your student's teacher.
It is important that you know what your student is doing while online. Explore these sites for tips on supporting your child’s online presence.