Skip To Main Content

Experiencing Homelessness?

Students who have uncertain housing, a temporary address or no permanent physical address are guaranteed enrollment in school by the federal McKinney-Vento Act and California state law.

If you live under any of the conditions below, you are able to attend school and DO NOT need to provide proof of residency, immunization records or tuberculosis skin-test results, school records, or legal guardianship papers.