Recommended Supplies List
- 8 Spiral bound notebooks (2 each of red, yellow, blue, green, and black)
- Pocket folders (at least 5)
- Pencils (2 boxes)
- Pens (blue, black, green, red)
- Earbuds or headphones that can be left at school
- Crayons (Optional)
- Colored pencils (1-2 packs)
- Glue sticks (10+ sticks)
- Highlighters (at least two different colors)
- Whiteboard markers (several)
- Whiteboard eraser (a clean sock or washcloth works great!)
- Pencil sharpener (small that holds its own shavings)
The essential standards are those that the grade level team of teachers have deemed the most critical to focus on throughout the year in order to guarantee student success in future grade levels and beyond. Many other standards will be taught beyond these, but these will give an idea about where time will be prioritized.
Interested in exploring all of the California Common Core State Standards? Click the button below to go to the California Department of Education and find the links to all of the California CCSS by content area.